Total Pageviews

Monday, 24 August 2015

Hatred to Funny Moments



Today was the most hilarious day I have ever had in school. So first we were decorating the class for Independence Day celebration. After decorating, there were some leftover clothe, so i took it and wrapped it and put on my friends neck for fun. (to see her reaction only la). The she suddenly put in some ribbon and tie it up and threw to me, i was like wth did you do that for? Her answer was for fun la. Then i threw it back to her and she did the same. Then I put it on my table for a stop, but Ming Fong took and threw it to the person everyone dislike, and some of my friends were like Regaaannn why did you throw at people? I was laughing and then she saw me, that scary look (super scary lo), then she threw it back to me but she missed la. Then after sometime during maths period Ming Fong throw to her again and this time it was a headshot, before they call my name i ran out and acted like i just came back from the washroom. At one point the cloth was with me so i threw to my friend so she can keep it in her desk but it hit the floor, I got shock when the girl pick it up and threw and I thought she was going to hit me but unfortunately it hit my friend who is sitting beside me. She was like talking in chinese and i guess what she said was "it was not me or why hit me or something like that". Then everyone was like laughing like mad people especially me cause i thought she was going to hit me but it hit my friend. So stupid la that girl =.=""


#hilariousday #rainyday #happymoments #makewonders


No comments:

Post a Comment