Today my dog Bima ran away from house. We opened the auto gate, he literally ran out. Maybe he thought it's the day he gets freedom to go out cause we never let him out. This is also because he might make out and have pups. I know they are cute but too much of responsibilities. Btw Bima is a very small dog for his age. He came back less than 10 minutes though cause we will punish him if he is being naughty.
Congratulations to Datuk Lee Chong Wei in beating Jorgensen in semi-final with a score of (21-7, 21-19). It was a close fight but ended up well for the whole country and himself. He will be going to the finals tomorrow to play with China. Go Datuk Lee Chong Wei, you make us and the country proud by playing badminton.

I love this song, it's called Fight Song by Rachel Platten. It's like I am obsess with the song because it's so inspiring and cool. It might be on my number 1 list for maybe a month until a better song comes out.
#victory #leechongwei #rachelplatten #fightsong #Bima #dog #gomalaysia #makewonders
No comments:
Post a Comment