Total Pageviews
Friday, 21 September 2018
Long Distance Relationship
Sorry for the super duper late post just that I'm pretty busy with degree right now and I'll be going into 3 weeks of sem break starting today. So why did I start this subject? Some of you might have guessed and yeah I'm in a long distance relationship. My girlfriend is a Japanese girl from obviously Japan and it's a little hard at first but so far our relationship is going pretty good. It's been a month and we never grew bored and actually we fell in love even more. People say LDR wouldn't work out and chances of it actually working out is so low. Well at least we are trying to keep up the relationship. 6 more months and I get to meet her, the feeling of not meeting the person you love is hard but its even more exciting when the day actually comes. I'll be posting more stuff here so keep an eye out on my blogs peeps. For now, peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment