Total Pageviews
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Just a rant
No one saw this coming. If you ever asked me about this a year ago I would have said "that’s bullshit and it will never happen, not in a million years" but boy I was wrong, not only me but everyone who stood by both of you. B did say this a year ago that he wouldn’t be surprised if both of you made love with each other as you guys were close but only I knew why you guys were close and it's because he was a great listener and I couldn’t agree more so therefore I told B that it's because you guys were a partner in PMP but today both of you proved me wrong in front of everyone. I thought we were close and I thought this would never happen cause both of you were there when I needed someone the most but now I have no one to open to. How could both of you do this to us. I thought we were friends. How stupid could I have been for not seeing this coming. Since last year October and yet it took me this long to figure it out. Even when everyone was talking about it I didn’t wanted to believe because I was naive but no longer. I had to hear it from someone else about you guys and they ask me if I knew about it, what am I supposed to answer when even my close friends didn’t want me to know about it. If you guys wanted to keep it a secret it was fine but you guys did a very bad job in keeping it a secret because even a blind person could have seen it thru. I think by the time you guys read this story we would no longer be friends because I am sorry to say that I can't have a mutual relationship with someone who kept secret behind my back and a secret that everyone else knew except a close friend. I would like to apologize for the mistake i have done and sorry for being the third-wheel in your so called secretive relationship. I will still hope for the best for you guys because you do deserve the happiness because you guys are still a human no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment